This year, WODS is excited to announce we are offering a BRAND NEW indoor fall league in November and December in addition to our regular fall programming.
- Co-ed 4v4 with 2:2 gender ratio
- WODS 4v4 rules
- Tuesday nights @ Comdev Indoor Soccer Facility
- Team Registration (Individuals are encouraged to contact email@example.com for help finding a team)
- 8 week season
- Starts week of November 1st
Game Times: 60 minute games played between 9 pm – 11 pm Tuesday nights
Location: Comdev Indoor Soccer Facility, Cambridge
- Team Registration: Early bird fee of $450/team if paid by Oct 17th, or $500 after
- Please e-transfer payments to firstname.lastname@example.org after registering for teams
- Fee assistance is available for players who would like to participate in WODS’ league programs but who may not have the financial means to do so, including due to COVID hardship. Please contact Hannah, our president at email@example.com for more information.
- Closes October 28th (or when the league is full).
- Participants must be at least 18 years old as of November 1st, 2022. Individuals under this age may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss an exception.
- Due to COVID-19, we have updated our waivers. All participants are required to review carefully and complete them prior to registration (you must use the links to sign the waivers before you can see the registration link)
While we aim to provide a safe environment to play ultimate in, please note that participating in a league increases your risk of exposure to COVID-19.
If you or people in your social circle are part of particularly vulnerable groups (e.g., seniors, have a respiratory illness, or are immunocompromised), we discourage participation in our leagues.
Questions? Please contact David at email@example.com.