For the first time ever, on the back of the success of our summer youth programming, WODS will be running youth programming for 12-18 year olds through our Fall Season.
This program is intended to introduce youth to playing the game of Ultimate. Whether that is building on foundation skills from the summer or a first introduction to the sport, this program is a guided opportunity for youth to expand their enjoyment of ultimate frisbee and prepare them for playing the game with friends, at school, and in future leagues.
- 6 week seasons
- September 19th to October 31st
- $40 per child
- Monday Nights | 6:30-8:00 (No game on Thanksgiving)
- Fee assistance is available for players who would like to participate in WODS’ league programs but who may not have the financial means to do so, including due to COVID hardship. Please contact Hannah, our president, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Location: Woodside Park, Kitchener
Each age group has a head coach to direct activities and drills, with assistants spread around to maintain supervision and support. Players will receive a disc and jersey.
Parents are invited to meet the coaches on the first night. Signed waivers must be brought to the coaches before athletes step onto the field. Electronic copies of program documents will be provided via email approximately one week before the season starts. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
- 12 to 14 – Gameplay Foundations and Skill Development
- 15 to 18 – Core Drills and Playing Ultimate
- Make sure that you have selected Parent/Guardian in your account profile. To check this go to your profile page and click the pencil icon to edit your profile. Then select “Parent/Guardian” from the list if it isn’t already selected, scroll to the bottom and click “submit”.
- Add a child to your profile.
- Select the child you would like to register to “Act As” them either from your home screen in Zuluru or in the link in the above paragraph which sits immediately under the league title.
- Fill out the registration on behalf of your child.
- All players and parents must complete the self-screening checklist prior to every game and take appropriate action as required.
- If you are sick, stay home and follow Public Health Ontario’s isolation requirements. If you are unsure if you may have COVID 19, please use the Ontario self-assessment tool.
- If you or one of your close contacts test positive for COVID-19, you must follow the directions of the Public Health Ontario representatives and immediately notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Please contact Jackie at email@example.com.