The weather is getting warmer, spring leagues are in full swing, and that means it’s time to register for summer league!
- Co-ed 7v7 with Gender Rule A (ABBA Format)
- Three leagues: Tuesdays (Recreational-Intermediate), Wednesday (Individuals), and Thursdays (Intermediate-Competitive).
- US Ultimate Rules
- 15 week season
- Starts week of June 7th
Game Times: 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Location: Kiwanis Park, Kitchener
- Tuesday and Thursday Teams: Early bird fee of $1250/team if paid by May 27th, or $1350 after
- Wednesday Individuals: $120 per person for the full season, $75 per person for the second half the season. [Cancelled]
- Please e-transfer payments to email@example.com after registering
- Fee assistance is available for players who would like to participate in WODS’ league programs but who may not have the financial means to do so, including due to COVID hardship. Please contact Hannah, our executive director, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Closes June 3rd (or when the league is full).
- Participants must be at least 18 years old as of June 3rd, 2022. Individuals under this age may contact email@example.com to discuss an exception.
- Due to COVID-19, we have updated our waivers. All participants are required to review carefully and complete them prior to registration (you must use the links to sign the waivers before you can see the registration link).
Player Screening Protocols:
- If you are sick, stay home and follow Public Health Ontario’s isolation requirements. If you are unsure if you may have COVID 19, please use the Ontario self-assessment tool.
- If you or one of your close contacts test positive for COVID-19, you must follow the directions of the Public Health Ontario representatives and immediately notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we aim to provide a safe environment to play ultimate in, please note that participating in a league increases your risk of exposure to COVID-19.
If you or people in your social circle are part of particularly vulnerable groups (e.g., seniors, have a respiratory illness, or are immunocompromised), we discourage participation in our summer league (but hope to see you in the future, when it’s safer!).
Questions? Please contact David at email@example.com.