We have some more programming to share for fall 2023! In lieu of the cancelled Women’s Draft League, we will be running a “hat” league on Saturday afternoons for female-matching players. We will also be running our late fall indoor 4×4 mixed league.
Women’s Saturday Pick-Up – Format and Information:
- Dates: September 23rd, September 30th, October 21st, October 28th
- Women-matching players of all experience levels welcome (7v7 or 4v4 format)
- 2 hours
- Time: 12:00PM – 2:00PM
- Cost: $35 for two Saturdays, $50 for three Saturdays, or $60 for all four SaturdaysLocation: Kiwanis Park in Kitchener (outdoor)
- Register as an individual
- US Ultimate Rules
- Save the date for a 4×4 female-matching tournament scheduled for ~10am – 4pm (to be confirmed) at Budd Park in Kitchener on November 5th (more details forthcoming)
Late Fall Indoor Mixed League – Format and Information:
- Dates: November 3 – December 22 (8 week season)
- Mixed league (4v4 format)
- 1 hour games
- Start times: 9:30PM, 10:00PM or 10:30PM
- Cost: $600 per team
- Location: Com Dev, Cambridge
- US Ultimate Rules
- Please e-transfer payments to firstname.lastname@example.org after registering.
- Fee assistance is available for players who would like to participate in WODS’ league programs but who may not have the financial means to do so. Please contact Adam, our president, at email@example.com for more information.
- Closes September 30th [women’s pickup] and October 31st [mixed league] (or when leagues are full).
- Participants must be at least 18 years old as of August 31st, 2023. Individuals under this age may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss an exception.
- We have updated our waivers. All participants are required to review carefully and complete them prior to registration (you must use the links to sign the waivers before you can see the registration link).
- All players should follow Ontario Public Health guidelines with respect to protection from COVID‑19 and other respiratory illnesses.