New programming alert! WODS is offering a new league for youth ages 9-18 on Sundays through the Fall.
This program is intended to introduce youth to ultimate frisbee and provide a fun environment for them to develop disc skills. All programming is offered in accordance with provincial regulations for youth sports.
- 6 week session
- Sundays from September 10th to October 15th
- $50 per child
Location: Kiwanis Park, Kitchener
Time: Sunday Afternoon | 3 pm – 5 pm
Fee assistance is available for players who would like to participate in WODS’ youth programming but who may not have the financial means to do so, including due to COVID hardship. Please contact Adam, our president, at email@example.com for more information.
Parents/guardians/caregivers are invited to meet the coaches on the first night. Signed waivers must be brought to the coaches before athletes step onto the field. Electronic copies of program documents will be provided via email approximately one week before the season starts. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 9 to 13 – Gameplay and Skill Development
- 14 to 18 – Core Drills and Playing Ultimate
- Parents are encouraged to remain at the park during the programming. If a parent chooses to leave the park, they must be contactable for the duration of the programming.
To register a dependent in this program who is not in our system you must:
- Make sure that you have selected Parent/Guardian in your account profile. To check this go to your profile page and click the pencil icon to edit your profile. Then select “Parent/Guardian” from the list if it isn’t already selected, scroll to the bottom and click “submit”.
- Add a child to your profile.
- Select the child you would like to register to “Act As” them either from your home screen in Zuluru or in the link in the above paragraph which sits immediately under the league title.
- Fill out the registration on behalf of your child.
Questions? Please contact Jon at email@example.com.