Monday Youth Ultimate
Due to the uncertainty of what programming we will be able to run this summer, because of COVID-19, we have delayed the opening of registration for Monday Youth Ultimate. We will post any updates concerning registration to our website. Thank you for your understanding.
Registration is currently closed. Due to Covid-19, we cannot yet finalize dates for 2021. We remain optimistic that we will be able to run Youth Ultimate this summer with a target of 7 weeks of play per season.
Financial assistance will be available for youth who would like to participate in the WODS youth programs but who may not have the financial means to do so. Please contact Kristen, our executive director, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Each age group has a head coach to direct activities and drills, with assistants spread around to maintain supervision and support. In their first season of play, players will receive a disc and jersey. In our 3-5 age group, guardians and their children participate together. For ages 12 and up, athletes will compete among their gender when possible. For ages 6 and up, guardians are welcome to apply as coaches or assistants by emailing email@example.com.
Parents are invited to meet the coaches on the first night. Signed waivers must be brought to the coaches before athletes step onto the field. Electronic copies of program documents will be provided via email approximately one week before the season starts. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3 to 5 - Fundamental Physical Skill
- 6 to 8 - Fundamentals of Sport and Ultimate
- 9 to 11 - Learning to play Ultimate
- 12 to 15 - Open & Women - Playing Ultimate and Learning New Skills
Parental Supervision Required
- 3 to 5 - One parent present on sideline minimum. We recommend that guardians participate with the player for whom they are responsible
- 6 to 8 - Guardian must be in the park
- 9 to 11 - Guardian must be in the park
- 12 to 15 - Guardian must drop player off and be ready to pick them up an hour after session begins
Length of Play Time:
- 3 to 5 - 45 minutes max, some nights will end earlier depending on children
- 6 to 8 - 1 hour
- 9 to 11 - 1.5 hours
- 12 to 15 - 1.5 hours
- 3 to 5 - Cancelled for rain
- 6 to 8 - Cancelled for rain
- 9 to 11 - Play at coaches' discretion unless there is lightning
- 12 to 15 - Play at coaches' discretion unless there is lightning